Monday, April 19, 2010

Blech

Today was a fun filled day in the ER. My period, or whatever this monstrosity is now, just won't stop. They couldn't find anything either, except for one small cyst on my right ovary. Now they don't think it's PCOS, but they have no idea what it might be, besides stress from the stupid panic attacks I've decided to start having. Blech.

Besides that nonsense, the Weight Watchers is going good. I haven't been to a meeting yet, I go Thursday, but I joined officially on line last Thursday. The website is way too handy, I couldn't go without it so I had to buckle down and join.

My coworker has so fair lost 17 pounds in a little over a month, so that's very encouraging. Foodwise I'm doing great, I just need to get the excercise in. My 3 month long bleeding extravaganza however is not conducive to excercise, and it has also made me anemic which doesn't help with me being fatiqued all the time. Getting up and moving is just about the LAST thing I want to do besides attend a Miley Cyrus concert.

Hopefully things will start getting better though, I know once I start excercising I'm usually pretty good at sticking with it.

Now off to bed at the geriatric hour at 0700 pm so I can be to work by 0430 am. Lose, lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment